- High efficiency lanced fin design
- “No-hassle” 5 year warranty.
- R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
- Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Cased coil cabinets are fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
- 1.) Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
- 2.) Bulb clamped standard factory installed
- Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
- Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
- Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models)
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
- Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
|Weight||38 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||21 Inches (In)|
|Width||14.2 Inches (In)|
|Height||20.5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Energy Star Rated||No|