Residential Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater
The Atmospheric Vent FVIR Defender Safety System® Models Feature:
- ■ Bradford White ICON System™ - Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
-- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
-- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
-- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
-- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
-- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Resettable Thermal Switch - Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapor burn inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Maintenance-Free - No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - 3⁄4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3x4 “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter - Allows either 3" or 4" vent connections with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr or less. Over 40,000 BTU/Hr. has the 4" “Snap Lock”
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper-proof design.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov