AeroTherm® Heat Pump Model Features:
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified—Meet or exceed requirements for ENERGY STAR® per the latest ENERGY STAR® criteria revision, as well as most utility rebate programs.
- The AeroTherm® Series Control Panel—Provides detailed diagnostic information including water heater fault codes, tank codes, need-to-assess codes, and heat pump codes. Additional functions allow you to monitor the status of temperature sensing thermistors and heating components.
- - User-Friendly, Easy to Read Display.
- - LED’s Clearly Indicate the Current Operating Mode.
- - Display Communicates Current Status, Mode and Set Point, and Displays Error Messages When Applicable.
- Operating Modes Offer Flexibility.
- - Heat Pump (Only) Mode - Maximizes consumer savings. The most energyefficient mode as it only utilizes the heat pump.
- - Hybrid Mode - Saves while experiencing fast recovery. Hybrid mode is the factory setting combining heat pump efficiency and savings with recovery rates of standard electric when needed.
- - Electric (Only) Mode - Operates like a standard electric water heater, and eliminates the air flow and sound from the heat pump system when preferred (fastest recovery time, but least energy efficient).
- - Vacation Mode - Adjusts the temperature set point down to 50°F (10°C) for extended periods of time.
- Vitraglas® Lining - An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Quiet Operation - Operating sound level of approximately 55 DBA.
- Can Be Laid Down for Easier Transportation - Easy-to-open, protective packaging.
- Easily Accessible Top Mounted Washable Air Filter - User is automatically alerted when the air filter needs to be cleaned.
- Operating air temperature range of 35-120°F (2-49°C) for the Heat Pump - (Unit operates in Standard/Electric Mode outside of this range).
- Backup Electric Heating Elements.
- Direct Heat Transfer with Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Insulation System - 2" (51mm) Non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3⁄4" (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
- Design Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 (Lead Content).
- 6 Year Warranty
|Weight||195 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||24.63 Inches (In)|
|Width||25.13 Inches (In)|
|Height||62.88 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Finish||Powdered Coat White Paint|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Maximum Temperature||140°F (60°C)|
|Number of Elements||2|
|Standards||CEC Listed, NSF372|
|Wire Gauge||Refer to Local Codes|