ENERGY STAR® Qualified—Some models qualify for the September 1, 2010 minimum ENERGY STAR® EF requirement, as well as most utility rebate programs.
Bradford White ICON System™—Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during standby periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Power Vented Water Heater - designed for installations where atmospheric units cannot be used. Exhaust gases are vented under positive pressure directly out of the building through the roof or the wall
- Powerful Blower Motor - our significantly quiet design has greater resistance to outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations
- 10' Power Cord included (120 VAC)
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - PVC, ABS or CPVC (maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side)
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N)
- Flammable Vapor Sensor - Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent operation if there is ongoing flammable vapor burn inside the combustion chamber (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N)
- Maintenance-Free - no regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N)
- Sight Window - offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. This increases first hour delivery, while minimizing temperature build-up at top of tank
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871ºC)
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - covers the sides and top, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings
- 3/4" NPT Side Connections (RG2PV50H6N, RG1PV55H6N, and RG2PV75H6N only)
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps - design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation
- Protective Magnesium Rod (RG1PV55H6N has 2)
- T&P Relief Valve - installed
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved) - included (RG1PV55H6N only)
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - durable tamper-proof design
|Weight||173 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||26.5 Inches (In)|
|Width||22 Inches (In)|
|Height||68.875 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Approvals||ANSI Z-21.10.1, NSF 372, ASHRAE 90.1b|
|Certifications||ANSI Z21.10.1-2014/CSA 4.1-2014|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Standards||CEC Listed, NSF372|
|Working Pressure||150 PSI|