The Infinity™ Air Purifier is designed for use in the return air duct of a forced air heating, cooling, and ventilation system. Models GAPAAXCC1625 and GAPAAXCC2025 are specifically designed for use in systems with a forced air gas furnace and are intended to be powered by 115v/60 Hz.
The Infinity™ Air Purifier both captures and kills airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and allergens. It combines superior filtration efficiency MERV 15, with pathogen-killing technology to deliver maximum air purification.
The Infinity™ Air Purifier offer worry-free operation, requiring no cleaning. Maintenance is limited to the periodic replacement of the special media cartridge.FEATURES/BENEFITS
- Performance—Ultra-high efficiency MERV 15. Captures and kills airborne viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
- Simple—Virtually no cleaning required. Simply change purifier cartridge periodically.
- Easy to Install—Three distinct cabinet sizes help to ensure a perfect fit to the bottom and side of most Carrier® furnaces.
- Application Possibilities—Unit can be installed in a horizontal or vertical position, which makes it equally adaptable to horizontal, downflow, or standard upflow applications.
- Solid--State Power Supply—Power supply is a highly reliable state-of-the-art, solid-state, high-voltage device.
- Durable Cabinet—Heavy-gauge steel cabinet supports up to 400 lb. when installed beneath an upflow furnace.
- Agency Listed—Model GAPA Air Purifier is CSA (Canada and US) listed.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov