- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat.
- Easy to install; 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch™ mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents.
- Ideally suited to new construction applications.
|Weight||0.45 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||2.8 Inches (In)|
|Width||2.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||4 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Application||Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).|
|Approvals||Listed; File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX|
|Differential Temperature||3°F; 2°C|
|Electrical Connection||6 in. (150 mm) copper leadwires, suitable for connecting to aluminum wiring if approved CO/ALR solderless connectors are used.|
|Electrical Rating||Non-inductive resistive 22A at 120/208/240 VAC. 19A at 277 VAC.|
|Temperature Range||40°F to 80°F (4.4°C to 26.6°C)|