- For use with model IS-ZW-WS-1 in 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations
- The IS-ZW-AUX-1 auxiliary switch is not Z-Wave enabled and must be used exclusively with the Z-Wave IS-ZW-WS-1 device.
- Requires wiring connections Neutral, Traveler and Ground
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included); Multi-gang box option available (removable ’sidewings’)
- Interchangeable Paddle switch:White and light almond paddle included in package
- Maximum number of Add-On Switches connected to primary switch: 4
- Maximum traveler wire distance: 400 ft, interconnected between 4 Add-On switches
- - No more than 100 ft between each switch
- - Maximum traveler wire distance between primary and (1) Add-On switch: 250 ft.
- White box contractor packaging
- Not for direct control of load (Not a standalone switch)
- Does not have Z-Wave functionality and does not act as a repeater in your Z-Wave control network.
|Weight||0.15 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||5 Inches (In)|
|Width||2.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||3 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|