Mitsubishi - Slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control. INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEVs provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
It is ideal for applications such as bigger bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more. Capacities range from 4,500 to 36,9000 Btu/h.
- Complete individual zone/room control for exceptional comfort
- High efficiency performance allows maximum comfort with controlled cpapcity and power consumption
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, and Super High - Auto fan speed control also included
- "Smart Set" feature allows pre-programming of desired setting for single button recall plus 50°F Setting in Heat mode
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld
- Remote Controller - MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller - PAR-21MA (Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount)
- Hot-start technology - no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov