= 4-Way Multipoise090
= 88,000 Btuh Input Rates011
= 1400 CFM Nominal Cooling Size
The 58PHB/PHY 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer features not found in other single-stage 80% gas furnaces. The ECM motor and Carrier’s control logic combine to provide a SEER BOOST of up to 1.5 points.* Carrier’s QuieTech™ noise reduction system makes the Performance™ Boost 80 an incredibly quiet induced-draft gas furnace.
The gas furnace control system provides fault code storage in the event of power outages. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and a design for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 58PHB/PHY furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas, and the 58PHY is approved for use in Low NOx Air Quality Management Districts.
*as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil --only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils.STANDARD FEATURES
- ECM Blower Motor included
- QuieTech™ noise reduction system
- Microprocessor based control center
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass.
- Stores fault codes during power outages
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise
- Adjustable cooling airflow
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat SiN™ Igniter
- Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlet sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
FER Models Available - 58SC0A090E17--14 or 58SP0A090V21--20
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov